2019年11月28日星期四

where to buy best heat transfer vinyl for Cricut project

Best Heat transfer Paper I have ever bought. Great quality. A bargain at that price and beautiful colors. Quality product for an affordable price along with the convenience of free delivery by Amazon to my place. What more could you ask for! Love the price and product i used it to put names on water bottles so fast . This is good vinyl, but it’s thinner than the oracal brand. I just have to change my setting on my cricut to Washi taps for it to cut good and not pull up while cutting. This bundle is awesome! It has great quality vinyl and has lasted me for a long time! I've made so many cool crafts with it. The textured/glitter vinyls are horrible. You can't score them or remove them from the backing without damage. I've had to throw away a couple of sheets of that. I do not have this issue with other brands. Other than that these vinyls appear to be durable and work well for my projects.

I wrote a previous BAD review, because I ruined several sheets of heat transfer paper because the backing couldn't come off while I weeded my design. I bought a second pack because I needed the specific colors. The second package was PERFECT. Maybe the first was affected by heat or humidity or so.ething. They look exactly alike, but now I'm getting great results and I love the color assortment. This is VERY difficult to get off the paper backing. Beautiful colors, but I wasted several sheets that got destroyed while I was trying to get the backing removed. Sticks to the mat a little but the colors are good I would buy more I do have to say by reading reviews and my results I think you just have to lower the settings on it cuz the paper that the vinyl sticks to is thinner and this vinyl works better with the silhouette than the circuit.

Best Heat transfer Vinyl! The only thing I didn’t like was that they gave you a bunch of colors that I’ll probably never use, and they gave doubles of colors instead of giving you a different color. Overall it was a great buy for the money! I like the variety of colors, vinyl cuts well looks good enjoying using this product. I love vinyl and use is for things such as home decor to weddings to parties. I always need a specific colors. Love! Great price for a big pack of sheets! Very happy with HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper. Loved this, I use with my Cricut machine and get great results. Great price. Great value, easy to use with circut. These sheets are a great deal and seem to hold up well. Used my cricut to make mailbox numbers and they are still sticking well a month later! Love this vinyl. I order from this company again and again. Always high quality and so worth the money. Very fair priced compared to others. And they stand by their product. Great customer service. Very happy with quality of vinyl sheets. Printed vibrant colors, easy to weed, and adhered to t-shirt beautifully! Bonus points for clear consise directions!

HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper is great and for the price much better. Easy to weed and nice color selection. Bought this as a started back when i first got my machine. Works great with a Silhouette Cameo. Doesn't weed complex designs very well. Good value for the price for beginners, but might scare beginners away, with the frustration weeding this causes. We have used these sheets on a variety of projects, and they have all worked very well. These have adhered very well to the stainless steel Yeti mugs we used for a couple of projects, and even with hand washing the mugs, there has been no signs of wear on the vinyl. Very pleased with the variety of colors and will by again. I’ve ordered this pack a few times and have had great luck. I dishwash items using it regularly and the vinyl stays on. I do cut it on one notch down from vinyl on my Cricut. Otherwise I have trouble with the paper backing getting stuck.

没有评论:

发表评论