2019年12月4日星期三

YRYM HT miracle grill mat keeps grates clean and no mess

YRYM HT copper grill mat is very durable and cooks all food wonderfully. Love having meat cook in its own juices! And Love is never having to scrub your grill again.especially when u cook on these cooking sheets. And grill mat can go in the dishwasher! Love these. "Can’t believe I waited so long to try these mats! I use it for the BBQ never have to clean my grill grates again. Same great flavor with none of the mess! I absolutely love YRYM HT copper grill mat! Coming in a two allowed me to gift one to my father who also loves it. Keeps the flavor on the mat. Large surface, easy to clean,cooks evenly. Good value. I highly recommend this! I have only used the mat on my indoor grill for hamburgers and it works very well. There was a lot of grease which can be expected but no sticky mess to my grill.

Today I used YRYM HT miracle grill mat. Worked Wonderfully On My Grill!!! Shrimp, cut veggies, etc... did not slip through the grill grates. Perfect for steaks, pork chops, and fish. It gives the perfect sear to your steak and pork chop. Easy cleanup. Impressive. It works good but stains and not completely nonstick. But it is good to cook with. Helps not burn food. Very good grill mats. Easy to clean. Will order more when these give out. These are great for grilling things that usually flame up like chicken with skin. I like the crispy skin but not the burnt chicken from flame-ups. Easy to clean but quite messy. Fast shipping sturdy. Really love these even cut one so fit my rack in air fryer now easy clean. As the title says, my Dad absolutely loves this product. I gave it to him as a gift and he hasn't stopped wanting to grill. The mats are dishwasher safe and leave the grill as clean as ever. Now my problem is how I'm going to top that present for this upcoming Christmas.
copper grill mat
copper grill mat


YRYM HT copper grill mat saves cleaning the grill continuously. It is the best grill mat I have ever used. As we live in a wooded area, we sometimes find something nesting when we lift the lid during the winter. So the grill mats give us a clean surface while still getting the desirable grill marks. Great for kebobs, nothing falls to the bottom of the grill. The best I’ve ever used. This is a reorder for me. I washed and reused the first three until I felt they had worn out. They work great for me. This really helps keep your grill in good shape and it lets your food get brown.  Have purchased these before and my husband especially loves them when grilling, whether fish, meat, vegetables etc. Easy to clean up after. I’m impressed with the sturdiness of this mat, much better than my previous purchase. Excellent product...no more flare ups. We BBQ every weekend and one may lasts well over a month. We are very satisfied with this purchase.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat Good product for grilling. YRYM HT miracle grill mat keeps grates clean and mats clean easily for next usage. These mats are great. They are great for grilling vegetables and all types of meats. They also keep your grill clean. This cleaned up excellent. Though definitely easier than putting the meats directly on the grill mesh, and getting the burnt mess off it later, cleaning this mat is easier. And make sure you don't use metallic brush too hard to clean off the scrapes. 

没有评论:

发表评论