2019年12月7日星期六

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape Worked great for the t-shirts

As you can see the the big R is the navy blue  adhesive transfer tape looks very nice in person the R came out perfect I messed up on the gold portion since I had to lay separately I separated to much and there are large spaces im going to redo with all blue on another dress until I get the hang of everything but I liked this pack because it has a variety of colors just in case you want a variety on one item and I love glitter so I’m ready to use the glitter vinyl on a few new dresses I have. All good except missing the green which is why I initially bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape . Took awhile to get shipped also. Generally don’t have a problem with that either. Overall decent product. Can’t wait to use again. Seems like great quality and easy to use htv. Had no issues with it. I will update to let you all know how well it holds up. This was my first purchase of HTV and I wasn’t disappointed. Easy to weed and great colors. Perfect package for a newbie to iron on or die cutting.

Loving HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape ! Cut well on my air 2 and went on the shirt nicely with just my iron (followed the detailed instructions included in package). The Teflon sheet was a great bonus too! Haven’t washed the shirt yet, but looks like it is well stuck and shouldn’t be a problem. This HTV is awesome and easy to use. You can't go wrong. I love you brand so much !!!! Start making more colors and more rolls like the white and black !!! I'll definitely continue to by more which I do all the time. I was a bit hesitant to use a different brand of HTV, especially glitter HTV, but this was too good of a value to pass up. Product arrived well packaged, easy to open, colors look just as I expected. There are also instructions included with the package as well to let you know what settings to use based on your machine, how to properly apply heat, etc. This is a cold peel HTV.

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper is a thicker material than I'm used to, but it cut easily with my vinyl plotter and it weeded very easily. It transferred great! I will definitely be buying it again. My only word of advice is that you should put a Teflon sheet inside your shirt because the adhesive on this was so strong it went through my shirt and stuck the backside of the shirt to the front. Thankfully I was able to separate it but I will definitely be putting something inside the shirt next time. Loved all of the color choices. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape Worked great for the t-shirts I made with my cricut. Easy to Weed and Shiny! This glitter vinyl arrived flat and that was awesome! Packaged well! It was easy to weed and the clear liner was sticky so it was easy to get things to stay in place! Easy to use with my Silhouette Cameo 3! Great value for this bundle. Adheres to fabric nicely!

Really thin for some of the garments I press on. Decided to make shirts for my nieces. Those came out great. May be great for children clothing or light weight cotton.. excellent product and fast shipping great to deal with. This is the absolute best glitter adhesive transfer tape I have ever used. Weeded so easy!! Adhered to shirt nicely. My new go to. Very easy to weed, which glitter never is. I actually purchased this because I needed it fast. I wasn’t expecting it to work as well as it did! It was easy to use, and looks great! Look forward to using the rest of the colors. Used to make 4th of July Shirt!

没有评论:

发表评论