2019年12月12日星期四

YRYM HT kraft brown butcher paper is perfect for gift wrapping

I always need kraft wrapping paper for a birthday, baby shower, wedding, holiday, or a special event. Brown Kraft paper with some stamps, drawings, ribbon, or just by itself and I'm done. This wrapping paper is a my life saver. It's both quality and quantity. It's thin enough to fold easily and thick enough to not see through it. Came as promised. YRYM HT Kraft Wrapping Paper is as thick as i thought it would be. arrived on time and as described. good thick quality. Arrived quickly and in good order. Really thick, nice paper for a great price. Great deal. My go to wrapping paper.  Purchased this to create nice little packages for gifts to tie up in twine. The quality of brown butcher paper is great and the brown butcher roll came securely packaged.

I originally bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to make a banners, but now also use it for wrapping paper, and to color on for my little cousins. You can use chalk on these and it's beautiful; painting on them is great also, but try not the use a heavy amount of paint at once or it starts the wrinkle - try layering the paint. I also put it down when I eat crab legs, Lol! I love package-wrappers since it gives it a more "package-like" look and feel to them. This wrapper is extremely thin so it's best to double wrap; however, it's easy to use.. Perfect weight paper for gift wrapping. Will definitely buy again - but it's after Christmas and I have yet to run out because it's such a nice large roll. It isn't that I love it, but my cats go WILD playing in the rustling crunchy paper and this keeps them occupied for hours.

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper for wrapping paper for Christmas. I managed to wrap all of our gifts with a quarter roll to spare, so there is plenty for any project you might have. This also takes ink beautifully. Resists humidity fairly well. Excellent quality paper. My boyfriend and my niece both have December birthdays. I don't want to give them Christmas paper, but let them choose when they want to open each gift. This was A LOT of paper so I'll be set to wrap their presents plainly (and decorate the paper) for years. Perfect wrapping paper. Fabulous amount and price, shipped faster than expected and arrived in time! Used a table covers and wrapping paper!  I used this for everything i used it for wrapping gift for Christmas ,birthday ,kids drawing paper ,table tops , and so much more .

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is Exactly what I was looking for. It was thick without being too thick, and thin enough to crease, and the crease holds well. It was thinner than butcher paper, though, so if that's the type of thing you need, you might look for something thicker. Just what I needed for move. Exactly what I was expecting. Substanial weight great for multiple uses. Loved this paper. Great gift wrap weight. Awesome! I used it to wrap presents and it lasted forever! Good quality!

没有评论:

发表评论