2019年12月23日星期一

YRYM HT copper grill mat keeps fire away for grilling

I have been barbecuing for centuries. Well, at least YRYM HT copper grill mat seems that way. When I first saw YRYM HT copper grill mat I have to admit I was skeptical. But after cooking pork chops and a few other meat items on my gas grill with the mat, I WAS SOLD ON IT! It equally distributes the heat and the meat cooks quickly and evenly. A great point about this magic grill mat is that you don't have to worry about cleaning the grate on your gill. The mat is non stick which makes your meat masterpiece very easy to move and turn over. Using YRYM HT copper grill mat for gas grills is awesome. I also used the mat on a charcoal grill for Easter. It still worked great but you have to keep it away from the flames or control the flames as much as possible because the mat will burn, as I found out. However the mat did not catch fire but the grease on the mat did. I was cooking burgers and chicken both of which are very greasy to begin with. In time I plan to buy some more and use them as a birthday gift for my son.

I was planning to buy some grates for my gas grill because they were starting to get a little rusty. The YRYM HT magic grill mat changed that option and certainly was a lot cheaper. If you love to barbecue, you have to get this grill mat. Believe me, you will love it. I've cooked just about everything on them at this point. I get the searing and all the heat but no mess or meat loss. For fish and veggies, these are exceptional. Yucky! Now I can use the YRYM HT magic grill mat, and minimal mess! I use paper towels to wipe up the grease from the meat as I cook, so very little gets out onto the grill. This copper grill mat  works like a charm. Easy clean up of the grill mat, and back out to the grill it goes to await the next use. Love these mats. I love how there is no mess to clean up on the grill.

YRYM HT copper grill mat is probably the best grilling accessory I have purchased in many, many years. I am using it on a 4-burner CharBroil. I just cooked diced potatoes with corn and pork chops. The flavors all mixed and the butter stayed in place. I had each burner on medium, and even though there is a fantastic warranty, I do not think I will go much higher. I will be grilling cheese steak or kabobs, next. Kudos on an excellent copper grill mat, I am very pleased. Grilled steaks, chicken, veggies - all grilled very nicely. In fact, since the mat distributes the heat evenly, I found the meat grilled up to completion faster than it cooked directly on the grill. Very easy clean-up, no stick, the bbq stays clean. I was skeptical, but am really happy with YRYM HT copper grill mat. Great product, so much easier for those fiddly foods like prawns and chicken tikka, easy to clean mats and obviously cuts the BBQ cleaning chores too, so it's a yes from me.

Lately I have hesitated to go to the trouble of grilling because of having to clean the grill parts and drip pan each time I use the grill. I live in the high desert southwest and rodents are attracted by the food smell to build nests in grills. So nice to have good grilled food without having to clean the grill! I cooked blacked talapia on YRYM HT copper grill mat. The fish was flaky and the cleanup was amazingly easy. There was no mess. Nothing fell through. Was skeptical, but these are cool. Definitely, a good buy.

没有评论:

发表评论