2019年12月17日星期二

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is perfect for gift wrapping

This is the best investment I've made all year. I've used YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for so many things! Wrapped gifts, backdrop for photo shoots and I even used it to cover my table while making tamales! Easiest cleanup ever! The paper thickness is perfect! It's thin enough so it's easy to wrap,without ripping and thick enough to withstand all the tamale making on it! I've purchased from others and this one is by far the best! The best part is that it is MADE IN THE USA! I will definitely buy more! We are so glad we purchased this kraft wrapping paper!!! The thickness and length is PERFECT for gift wrapping! Our kids (ages 5 & 7) wrapped a friend's birthday present with this kraft wrapping paper and decorated the kraft paper to make it extra special without any tears or troubles. Our kids also LOVE to use this kraft wrapping paper as art paper, especially for making "Pirate Treasure Maps" :). Awesome BONUS: This company emails you 50+ Creative ideas of all the different uses for their Kraft paper!

I use YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to line the bottom of my bird cage. And to wrap presents. It’s a good thickness. Not super stiff and thick, but it does the job. I use this roll to cover the table for special occasions and write fun sayings on it to go with our theme or holiday. Great quality brown butcher paper. It has been perfect for crafts with my toddler. We have used it mostly tapes down to our kitchen table so our almost two year old can color after mealtimes. Haven’t had any complaints. I was hoping for something a little thicker for doing silhouettes. It's not bad, just too thin for my project. This paper is prefect for wrapping our art that we abandon. Used it for personal gifts with handwritten messages on the packaging and now for Christmas as well. Love this paper! Great Earth friendly option for Christmas wrapping paper. Arrived in great condition, clean, and easy to unroll.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is a great, versatile product for many ideas! It can be used as wrapping paper, table cloth, decoration and many other things! Easy to use and good quality! Great for all kinds of project. Coloring, wrapping...etc. I expected it to be a little thicker. I bought it for wrapping gifts and it's thin enough that you can see the printing on the box through the brown butcher paper, so I will need to double wrap anything with writing on it. But, other than that, everything was as expected! A very large amount of paper which is really easy to work with! It's a bit sturdy so it doesn't bend as well as think papers, but it bends just enough to work very well! I've already made numerous patterns with it and I HIGHLY recommend it. This is great for kids when you have an easel to hang sections on, the paper is very high quality. We used the brown butcher paper to cover a uhaul for trunk or treat. very durable. Great weight and overall great product!

I bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to make sewing patterns and love the weight of the paper..... Perfect! Easy to use! Exactly what I wanted. Arrived in a very timely manner, works well for making sports banners, which is what I purchased it for. I bought this paper to cover the back of some frames I'm doing. Its perfect for my needs. Delivered quickly and well packaged. why try and find the perfect box for products your selling online when you can just double wrap it with this paper? it's what ive been doing and its been going great. I ordered this roll of kraft wrapping paper to be placed on buffet tables for food. The roll came in a sturdy box and is exactly as I anticipated. It also arrived in a timely manner. It is a medium thickness so it is sturdy yet easily bendable. I would reorder this product when I run out again.

没有评论:

发表评论