2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great for wrapping gifts

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is perfect for coloring on!! Great for wrapping presents cheaper during the season. Durable. Thick material. Looks sleek. Loved it! I like it and used already. YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper worked great to wrap presents in for Christmas! Got this paper to cover the fee gifts I bought in December and it was easy to work with for that purpose. Gifts were very good looking at the end. Haven't used it for anything else as yet. And it's a pretty huge roll. Used this for all my Christmas wrapping. Loved the look of it, but kind of hard to work with compared to regular wrapping paper. Corners got wrinkled easily, and couldn’t slide the scissors to make cutting more efficient. Used it for rustic Christmas paper -- tired of the flimsy printed papers that tear. Lots of compliments.

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is perfect! I chose to use it for gift wrap and it was a perfect thickness! Sturdy and thick but also thin enough to tear easily! I’ll be purchasing this every year! Not too thick, not too thin. Easy to cut. Perfect for table covers or drop cloth. I feel like I could even use it to wrap gifts. Best purchase ever! I wrapped a ton of gifts with this! Will be buying again! Great durable gift wrap! Nice size roll for any craft projects. Really nice feel and weight with out being too too thick. Currently using this for frame backing and it has proven to be the perfect fit for the job! Nice quality wrapping paper. Looks great with woven ribbon. Many compliments on finished packages. Large roll wraps larger boxes with ease. I love the paper. It was the perfect size to make a banner for our cheerleaders to hold to welcome our football players onto the field.

This YRYM HT brown butcher paper was amazing! I wrapped all of my Christmas presents with this brown butcher paper, like 50+ boxes, and added patterned ribbon. I only had to use one layer of paper because you couldn’t see any of the packaging through it. I still have most of one brown butcher roll to use for krafts. It could be a cool table covering that you can draw on or packing paper, the list could go on forever. Loved this for Christmas! Love the classic Christmas feel of this plain paper combined with a Christmas colored twine! Great for wrapping gifts and for taping to folding tables. When on tables, great for quick cleanup after art projects or eating. Also fun for drawing! Used to wrap all our Christmas gifts, with plenty paper leftover. Will most likely use the rest for arts & crafts. Great product! I use this stuff for everything! It is a little on the thin side but it’s a great price for the size!

I am obsessed! YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper was just what I was looking for. I use it for everything. From gift wrapping or as a table cloth and crafting. Anything really. It’s durable yet light weight and I can draw or glue on it without it leaking through. Perfect Christmas wrapping paper. Exactly as described! Good quality! I used this paper for making patterns to make clothing. it's effective. I've used this for everything from wrapping gifts, packaging paintings, drafting sewing patterns, and drawing. This is a great roll that I still have yet to use up! A worthwhile item for any crafter to have in their closet for almost anything you could imagine!

没有评论:

发表评论