2019年12月29日星期日

YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set reviews

I will update reviews after I use a few times. Got the YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set yesterday and had to try them out. Made fish on the grill which usually means I have to wrap in foil to prevent falling through. This works great. Easy to use. Easy to clean. No more missing veggies or potatoes falling through the grates.  On time and as advertised. Love these non-stick grill mats! We used to buy the black grill mats, but they were so hard to clean. The YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set distribute the heat much better, and are way easier to clean. They keep your grill clean, too. The price was very reasonable.  I am so happy to have this and will be buying it again. BBQ veggies is a breeze.

We've tried about a dozen non-stick bbq grill mat set and methods to clean our grill. Let's be honest. There's no silver bullet out there. If you cook food, particularly meat, directly on the grill, you're going to have char that is difficult to remove all the way. These grill mats keep the food off the grill, but still allow you to get char marks on your grilled food, which I love. I reuse mine several times, but after a number of uses (again, particularly when grilling meat), too much grime is left on the mat, which I can't get all the way off. No worries. I just toss it and use a new one. The cost is low enough that I don't mind doing that. The best thing is I really don't notice too much of a difference in time it takes to grill things. Works great with steaks, hamburgers, fish, pork and veggies.

YRYM HT magic grill mat is great for grilling vegetables and fruits without falling down inside the grill. I grilled freshly sliced pineapple, onion rings tomatoes and jalapenos. The char on each piece was just what I needed. The mat was almost black but after washing it was all clean and shiny. Work great on grill, clean so great and price is awesome. Prior using I cleaned them- was very easy to do it. Just with dish soap and sponge. I have used the magic grill mat to cook in oven- I bake cookies. Was very easy to clean it after baking as well. Cookies did not stick to the magic grill mat. I am satisfied that I have reusable mat now to cook. We love to camp and it is great for grilling. It keeps the grate clean and the copper mat easy to clean too. Pi It is so easy to cook fish and veggies. Grilling is so much easier with these. Thanks!

Extremely pleased! YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set makes grilling tolerable. This will give you the great grill flavor without all the hassles of cooking on the grill. You won't have food dropping through the grate, grease won't drip onto the flame and cause flareups, you won't have to scrub your grill grate after cooking because nothing actually touches the grate. I'm going to be cooking on the grill a lot more now that I have these mats.

没有评论:

发表评论