2020年1月1日星期三

HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape is very sticky to transfer

I love the fact I do not have to tear up the edge when you need to use the plastio transfer tape again, like how tape can keep ripping down the roll. This is so easy to use, and has transferred like a piece of cake every time, I have used it 20 + times now, and love it. Very good. It's really sticky and I was able to reuse the same piece several times for my vinyl. It's tricky to use though as it’s like a big tape roll with no paper back- so you have to peel off the length you want. I wish this wasn’t on a roll, but for the price and quality it’s worth the effort. Great roll of transfer tape. I use it for all kinds of crafting. Should last for a while. Excellent plastisol transfer paper! Easy to use and to transfer vinyl. Highly recommended, personally I will be using them for all transfer tape.

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper worked really well for me on Oracal 651 vinyl. It has a lot of grab though and is thin, so as you peel it off and leave the Oracal behind it tends to stretch. I don't know since I am new but this holds maybe too well. Hard to get sticker off transfer tape.. But it holds.. That's for sure. This tape is amazing! Especially if you are using vinyl stencils. Best transfer tape I have ever used and I’ve tried several different ones!! I make a lot of custom wooden signs using vinyl so I need transfer tape that sticks to my vinyl the first time with no problem! If you use vinyl you know exactly what I’m talking about! This transfer tape is AMAZING and the only one I will continue to use. They even send free samples of vinyl every single time I order. Can’t beat that!!

I've purchased a few rolls of HTVRONT plastisol transfer tape and I love it! It's easy to use and durable. I use it with vinyl for stencil on wood working projects. It sticks really well which is good! and its not too hard to get back off. My favorite transfer tape that I will continue to buy! Thank you for making a good product! I am in love with this tape. My decals transfer perfectly. One of the best tapes I've used. HTVRONT transfer tape is the best transfer tape for vinyl we've used! Always easy to use. Super fast shipping. Don't use anything else. This is our go to for transferring at our store. Great product! We have ordered another roll. Super pleased. Don’t look anywhere else for transfer tape. This stuff is amazing! Great quality & quantity for the price and they even send free sheets of great quality vinyl! My favorite part about it is that it doesn’t have any back, because the backing is a total waste. I was even able to reuse the same piece of transfer tape for all three of these Christmas presents.

This is the best transfer tape for vinyl, it is extremely easy to work with and my customers love it compared to other tapes. One of those rare products that works well despite being so affordable! Very good purchase.. high tack adhesive and easy to work with. The vinyl adheres away from the tape perfectly. Best transfer tape for vinyl I've found so far!!! Very sticky, no lines to distract you. Easy to cut, easy to use and makes crafting easier! Will purchase again! This product made it super easy to layer my vinyl. Would definitely buy again!

没有评论:

发表评论