2020年1月16日星期四

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great for vinyl

I bought HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to make stencils for sign making. It worked really well. I would definitely buy it again! This was my first project and it was super easy, seems very durable and a great amount for my money! Will continue to purchase! Had to order this in a pinch as I ran out of my regular transfer paper and needed something next day for projects. I went off reviews and glad I did! Great product and the price point is great. I'll use this over the sister transfer paper from now on. By far this is the best transfer paper I have used.

I make/ sell signs and HTVRONT HTV transfer tape has worked well for me. It’s a great price for how much you get.  This is the best transfer tape for vinyl that I have used I tried a few different brands with not much luck but found this by accident on Amazon.com and liked the reviews that I read. I had it shipped to a family member in the states so it took me awhile to get it but I am so glad I did it lifts the vinyl from the paper with ease and transfers the same without any glue residue to worry about will definitely order again when needed thank you so much HTVRONT for a great product. This is a great value. the product also works great, it was easy to work with.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl that ive bought!! Will definitely buy again! Thank you for such a great product! This is a non-stretching, very clear transfer tape that has made my two and three color vinyls much easier to layer. I was using clear Contact tape, and was stretching the tape when trying to line up registration marks. Since this doesn't stretch, accuracy has greatly improved. Leaves no residue, easy to use, and crystal clear...all great things when doing vinyl. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great for vinyl had no problem with it love that its clear so i can see where im placing my images. This was my very first Cricut project. Yes it was small, but it is a start. I put my name on my cell phone cover. I used the Frisco Craft transfer tape. It stuck well and removed easily. The price was great! I look forward to using it often in the future!

I recently used the HTVRONT Clear HTV Transfer Paper tape and I absolutely love it! This transfer tape is super clear and makes my vinyl projects a breeze. I will definitely be ordering more of this item in the future.  Worked as expected on my first project! Pretty exciting stuff! Has a peel off non-adhesive backing. Lines on the backing make it easier to cut straight. This product is good quality and easy to use. There is no grid on the actual tape, which I like, because I can never get the grid on straight with others. It makes it easier to place. I will buy it again!

没有评论:

发表评论