2020年1月9日星期四

YRYM HT pink butcher paper reviews

I ordered YRYM HT roll of pink butcher paper twice and both times it came in 2 days!! It is what I expected, not too thick but just fine. Used this for Christmas wrapping paper. A bit hard to tape but amazing with chalk!  Nice paper. It's a bit thinner than I was expecting, but about typical craft paper thickness. It is good study paper. YRYM HT pink butcher paper worked to help black out lights on windows for an event.  good study kraft wrapping paper.  YRYM HT pink butcher paper worked to help black out lights on windows for an event. Love the double sided texture of the sheen. Wrote on this with marker and thankfully it did not go through to my walls. arrived on time and as described, good quality.

YRYM HT roll of pink butcher paper is awesome. It's a fairly heavy weight paper. Perfect for art projects, wrapping gifts (although heavier weight than wrapping paper). I bought it because it was less expensive then purchasing a pad of flip chart paper. We just cut it to the size of flip chart paper and used painter's tape to post on the wall. We also put a strip across the length of our wall in our family room so our grandsons could color on it. But one warning - markers will bleed through a bit. We always put a protective sheet of this paper up first (under the paper we would be using). Worked great. A large enough to roll. Both sides are black and easy to fold. Would buy again if needed. Use this for our yearly reunion. Makes clean ups a breeze. I put the uncoated side up and supply crayons for the kiddos to draw. Good weight.

I love YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper. I roll it out on the kitchen floor and tape it down so my kids can color. It's a great price for what you get. Used it for a Black Light party to cover the walls. For my daughter 18th birthday. Serve it's purpose. Great product and prices and great service, and would buy again. Ordered this to decorate the walls for a photoshoot background during my family's Christmas party. Paper was sturdy and there was A LOT of leftovers. I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs huge construction paper to make a 3D decoration either for Christian VBS, Party decorations, etc.

Good quality pink butcher paper that holds up well. I use it to make patterns for stained glass, and, as a result, it gets wet with a variety of things from water to flux, and this paper has stayed in one piece admirably. Excellent quality. The red color is vibrant and the paper is sturdy. I would order this again. Great value for a really good product!

没有评论:

发表评论