2020年1月13日星期一

YRYM HT non stick grill mat reviews

First time I used YRYM HT non stick grill mat, I noticed a lot of juices pooling around the meat, ( marinated overnight in teriyaki sauce) I was not happy with this because the meat turned out soggy without the grilled effect. The Meat still cooked fine and tasted well. Next day, I tried just using salt and pepper on the meat. It was less soggy this time but still lacking the crispy, grilled effect.

A week later, I made some chicken breast and grilled veggies with YRYM HT non stick grill mat. Just used salt and pepper. I kept the flame on low setting, closed the grill and cooked it for 30 minutes. I turned the chicken pieces every 10 minutes or so. Turn out perfect this time around. The skin was nice and crispy with grilled taste. Inside was moist and cooked to perfection! Veggies also turned out perfect. There was still some juices that pooled around but if you have a paper towel handy to soak up the juices, this does the trick! Very happy with YRYM HT non stick grill mat. I wrote the manufacturer about my bad experience the first 2x and they were very helpful and suggested to try it again using the paper towel trick. They have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee but as it turned out, I will NOT be returning it. Very happy with the product. And lastly, my grill looks like new. No messy grime to clean up.

How amazing the YRYM HT miracle grill mat is! Used them the first night that I got them and have used them several times since. They are super easy to clean and if you put them on a new grill it will always stay looking new. No more scrapping the grill and putting the char dust all over the place. I saw a commercial for a similar product that melted cheese on the mat and then just wiped up the bubbling mess with one clean sweep, I had to try that. I did and it came right up, no mess. And you still can get a good char and grill marks using these. I have bought another set for my folks. buy buy buy, they will make great gifts as well.
non stick grill mat
YRYM HT non stick grill mat


We had a very healthy dinner that night. Since I just used salt and pepper and garlic powder as a rub before cooking, no extra calories. Did not taste greasy as I soaked up all the fat with the paper towel. We used Johnny's Sweet Hot & crazy marinade and wing sauce to pour over the chicken AFTER it was grilled. Gave is such a great flavor! Thanks! I'm attaching some photos, hope it helps. Highly recommend this product but be patient and try what works best for you.

没有评论:

发表评论