2019年10月10日星期四

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking Works better for brisket than foil

YRYM HT brown butcher paper was great for the brisket I recently cooked. Great product. My first Smoked brisket on my Louisiana smoker, With internal temperature at 170 degrees and wrapped brisket with Anders brown butcher paper and finished with an internal temperature of 205 degrees. Asked the guests how it was, they said it was the best they ever had, they were fork fighting for the last scraps. Very much recommended...perfect ribs! Not too much product to consume and handle. This is being used for wrapping meat for slow barbecue. So far it worked great. Used it several times and will buy it again when we finish this roll. I am sure I can use it for other projects. Works great for brisket. Perfect! Normally buy Traeger Branded pink paper but wanted to try to save a few bucks and this is it! This is exactly what I was looking for and worked exactly as expected. The recipe book was a nice bonus and has some good recipes. So much better than foil should of done this a long time ago.

I used YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking  for a smoked brisket. I smoked the brisket and established the bark. I used a little of the paper to wrap the brisket and finished the smoke a few more hours. The first time we used this it made such a massive difference in the moistness of the pork we were smoking. It is a must for anyone with a smoker. Wrapping my brisket with this paper after about 5 hours @ 250 and them putting back on smoker till 200 degrees internal temp was reached has given the best results cooking brisket so far. The product kept my pork butts moist and hot as I traveled 2 hours and then had a two hour wait before pulling and serving them and the butts were smoky, delicious and very tender. The Pink peach paperwork rate for our brisket will use it on the majority of the things we smoke. Great Brisket wrap on the smoker to get thru the stall. I haven't used the product yet but it arrived quickly and appears to be heavy enough for wrapping smoked meat. I am looking to cook a brisket and needed this paper. I haven't used it yet but it seems like it will do the job. Very neatly packaged.

I couldn't make a better choice, great butcher paper for BBQ, it keep my meat with a lot of moisture! Helped make a great brisket! Used it to smoke a brisket. Brisket kept it's crisp bark flavor. Will use from now on instead of foil. So I finally used this with my bbq. I wrapped a pork shoulder and wow what a difference. It held the juices closer to the meat. This was one of the best pulled pork I've made. I also did a beef brisket. Worked perfectly, inexpensive and of high quality. The cat turned out great! I've used it for a brisket and check roast - both came out great! The paper did not tear when saturated. Very happy with the purchase. I use it primarily for smoking briskets on an off set smoker. I've had great results so far and will continue experimenting with other cuts. Very happy with this purchase, Thank you being Made in USA! Will definitely buy again. Love your butcher paper it puts the topper on this brisket cake will be buying more and more. Worked great for my first brisket. Cooked for 4 hours at 250 uncovered and then covered with this paper for another 7 hours at the same temp. Delicious! I’d purchase again. 

What can be said about brown butcher paper? Main thing is the extremely good price in a world where people are trying to gouge you. Perfect for my uses. 100% pure and no wax or other chemicals. Several yards and great value for the cost. I am just getting into using a smoker and it also cam with a free pdf download of a recipe book!  Great butcher paper for smoking and what we needed for smoking 28 lbs brisket, 15 racks of ribs, and 20 lbs of chicken for a party. We still have plenty paper left for the next smoking party. I smoke briskets all the time and have always used foil for my wrap. I though I would try butcher paper and I gotta say it makes for a better cook IMO. Nice price and quality product too boot. I should have gotten the larger size because my briskets are larger than smaller. I was able to combine two sheets with no problem. I prefer this over foil but had to extend the cook time. Brisket came out great in the end though. This brown butcher paper worked great. I wrapped a 15 pound brisket with it and it came out amazing. The paper was tough and held all the juices in while still allowing for smoke to get into the meat while it finished cooking.

没有评论:

发表评论