2019年10月24日星期四

Easy to weed heat transfer paper

Great variety of colors, good quality heat transfer vinyl and loved the packaging - makes it easy to store. Wedded great!! Love the carrying case for it! Works great love it works with ease. I was very hesitant to buy a heat transfer paper I hadn't used before but needed something inexpensive, so I gave it a shot. This is EXCELLENT HTV. I only had one cut that was wasted and that was my fault. I wish I could get larger sheets, so that I could use it for all my jobs!! The product arrived quickly in very nice packaging. I use it with my Cricut machine. It is a little difficult cut at times both that’s the case with many of the vinyls I've used. That, however is a cutting machine setting issue and not the quality of the vinyl. I LOVED the packaging and the wide array of colors. Will definitely order more soon! This heat transfer vinyl is thicker than what I bought at HTVRont. I used it today, when I got the blade adjusted correctly it cut nicely. I'm new on the vinyl world and with this I was able to make the shirts I needed with no problems at all! perfect!! weeds easily and comes in a very nice envelope which is handy for storage! Weeds like a dream !

I have used this heat transfer paper for several shirts and it weeds great, and I have no problem with the heat press. The instructions are right on the folder they provide, which is a great plus for storing the vinyl! Will order again! I have used this vinyl for several shirts and it weeds great, and I have no problem with the heat press. The instructions are right on the folder they provide, which is a great plus for storing the vinyl! Will order again! Absolutely will buy again. Great product very satisfied! Will definitely order again. Of all of the vinyl I have used in my extensive teaching career, this product, was of the highest quality, easy to use, and even allowed for young children to easily weed it on their own within minutes. This is my favorite heat transfer vinyl! It is easy to use and looks great! I will definitely buy again. Love the case the vinyl came in! Good quality of vinyl! This heat transfer paper was awesome! Easy to weed, and cut very nice. Great adherence. The onesie cane out amazing! I would absolutely purchase again! I had a problem occur with my vinyl that was completely out of their hands but the customer service was phenomenal! They immediately sent out a new pack and even sent a hand written note. The quality of the 2nd package I received was great too.

Love this vinyl works great on my shirts. I didn’t read the instructions to let the vinyl cool down before lifting transfer lesson learned. HTVRont brand is the best heat transfer paper I have used by far!  Good price for 10 sheets and love how it’s packaged. Will continue to buy. I expected these to ship like a lot of others in just a plastic bag. This was even better! It came in a plastic reusable envelope that has all the instructions needed. This was well put together and the vinyl itself is great. Very easy to weed. I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it for themselves. So far so good. Had a little trouble peeling off the plastic once the heat was applied, but looks good. I liked that the package came with the instructions printed on the back so I don't have to keep up with them! I also liked that it included the sheet to use between the vinyl and the iron because I didn't have anything, which was a definite plus that I wasn't expecting! The colors are pretty and have worked well so far. I love that it came in a folder that way it wasn't ruffled edges like others I have order. Always read the directions to know whether it should be peeled hot or cool. Was very good transfer easy to weed had no problems with it recommend and I will be using again.

Loved HTVRont heat transfer paper! Super easy to weed! I don’t think I had my heat press at the right temp I had to bump it up some so it would stick to the shirt. Overall loved it. works awesome good product. I love the variety of colors that I received. I like that they are not to thick or to thin. I did have a small problem with some of the sheets not sticking with the first press but it wasn't a huge issue. I would recommend and purchase again. I ordered my vinyl several months ago, but I’m just now getting around to using it. I am VERY PLEASED with this HTV. It is very easy to use and the final result was PERFECT! I was wanting a soft vinyl for beach coverups and that’s exactly what I received...the shirts turned out perfectly....the vinyl was not stiff!

没有评论:

发表评论