2019年9月9日星期一

review of YRYM HT Copper Grill mat

YRYM HT Copper Grill mat worked great on the grill. I used it to cook asparagus and they turned out great. The silicon brushes that came with it are small. The mats came rolled up in a box with the brushes inside the roll. They are so small I actually thought they forgot to send me the brushes until I unrolled the mats. I really wasn’t too concerned about the brushes anyway because I just needed the mats. Wish I had ordered this product sooner. Cooks evenly and grill clean up is great. Great on the grill and easy clean up!  Used it on had grill with flame and it was awesome! Meat tender yet u can still have some char and crisp ends in the ribs and chicken breast... they were juicy... keeps moisture on mat. I like these mats. They keep my meat from charring as fat & juices drip off, igniting the flames off the grill. You still get grill marks & the flavor from charcoal grilling. They clean up pretty well. I’ve used these in the past & this is my second time purchasing them.

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats really work. Keeps the grill clean but you still get the taster and grill marks. Threw them in the dishwasher and they came out like new! The YRYM HT grill mats allow the crisp from the grill the still occur ehike these kept my meat whiteish without color. These mats are wonderful. No more cleaning the grill. Just wash the mats and reuse. These worked very well and cleaned up nicely. but don;t put one over another or overlay as it does not heat so well in those areas. great product. Works great. Only concern is that I hope I can trust the labels and non-toxic claims.. Not as thick as expected, but they work great and they are made good. Plus easy cleaning of the mat and my grill remains clean without the need to scrub. So far I've only used these once and I'm not really impressed. The package said it would leave grill marks, but I couldn't get it to do that. It is really good for veges and such that can be cooked without a mess.

I knew nothing about YRYM HT copper grill mat until a friend cooked fish on them. I instantly ordered after seeing the results. You can grill very hot and nothing sticks to the grates. Best fish I’ve had on a grill, and these things clean up super easy. Like wiping out a Teflon pan. I shied away from doing fish on the grill because of the mess and the fillets breaking up. Man what a difference with the mats. Anxious to try vegetables and shrimp. May not need to mess with skewers either.  Love these things. Won’t grill without them!! I even take a few with me when we go on vacation!!  Used tonight for the first time and they cooked our food perfectly. Like these a lot. 

The price was right. For 5 of these mats. My husband uses them on the grill all the time. These save my new infrared grill from the mess of using BBQ sauce and marinade's. easy clean up and no burning off the excess marinade after your done. There great from keeping veggies from falling through also. Grill mats works impeccably on my grill. leaves grill marks and makes meat look grilled , easy very easy clean up. and you get 5 stars. Even though I was a tad disappointed with the results of this mat, the seller made every effort to be sure that I was satisfied. They reached out to me and offered replacements/refund. I am totally impressed with this seller and will seek their products in the future. Its so rare to experience this.

没有评论:

发表评论