2019年9月7日星期六

YRYM HT grill cooking mat works great to keep grease off fire

I use YRYM HT grill cooking mat for everything I grill. Judging by taste you wouldn't know they are there. We use BBQ sauce while cooking a lot and cleaning the grates was a real pain. With these grill mats I just wait till they cool then put them in the sink with a little dish washing liquid dish soap and take a brush and everything just slides off. Dry them and they are ready to use again and the grill stayed clean. I use them 5 or 6 times each. Depending on what you cook on these mats, they can be cleaned and re-used. We mainly use them for cooking fish and vegetables out side on the grill and they work great. Burgers and such, try them both on the mat and off an decide for yourself which way is preferred, both are different results. Work well for chicken too. It’s our second time order. Absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend YRYM HT copper grill mat.

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats  are heavier duty than the ones I had previously purchased and are much more durable and easier to clean. 4 very good size mats, cleaned easy even though I burned my burgers. Also came with 2 free basting brushes good deal happy i bought. These mats keep our grill super clean and the food tastes great! Easy to clean. We never grill without them! These are perfect for grilling salmon on. We have used these for a couple years and really like them for Fish but you can use them for anything! It's easier to clean them right after the grill cools down and we usually soak them for 10 minutes in hot water before washing! We will continue to buy and are a satisfied customer=) YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are great. They clean easily and work great to keep grease off fire. I have used 3 boxes of these in about 2 years. Love them. Works well but won’t last too long. This is a good buy if you’re looking to get five to ten uses out of them and then replace them.
grill cooking mat


We have used grill cooking mat in the past and have been very happy with the way they keep the grill clean and are easily cleaned themselves. We usually just run them through the DW or wipe them down lightly with a sponge. Haven't had the opportunity to use these latest ones much, but we anticipate they'll be fine. They arrived promptly and in excellent shape. We love these mats. Our son the family barbeque man was skeptical until he tried them at our house. He is now a believer. I love these. Makes me make grilling look easy. Ordered my second order.  I bought the grill mats for my husband to save him the grill cleaning and he is very happy with them! No more dirty grill. We tried them cooking chicken, corn and sweet potatoes.. and they do what they suppose to - result is tasty food and clean grill! Love them! I use these every time I grill. Still have the grill flavor and the markings. Love them. These mats work great. I like to grill fish and flaky white fish, like cod or tilapia, can fall through the grates. Not with the mats. Easy to clean and reuse.

You know all the times you food fell between the grill grate, well no more these barbecue mats are great and very easy to clean ! Get Some !! as advertised, cooked chicken the vegetables on the mats and nothing burns. higghly recommend, I have ordered 2 more sets for gifts. I tried to cook some burgers on my grill. Had them on for several minutes and opened the grill cover to find my burgers with a white foam all around them . Looked disgusting. I took the mat off the grill . I have never seen anything like grill cooking mat before. Returning them asap. Don't now if anyone else had this problem but would be interested to find out if there are others out there.This product should be offered with a cleaning and storage solution that isn't a pain and that works well. I've already stopped using these.By the way, after about 2 uses you will have to dispose of the mat and use a new one!

没有评论:

发表评论