2019年9月11日星期三

YRYM HT Butcher paper for smoking is a must have for barbecue use

Used brown butcher paper for kids crafts. They had almost as much fun with the cardboard tube packaging that it came in! Was what I needed to take my brisket to the next level. This is a great product. Used it smoking a brisket and it was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend. I have absolutely have no negatives concerning this product. It were well packaged, work as prescribed in the description and delivered a sensational cook. I used the butcher paper for smoking for the first time yesterday. And it worked just as advertised. I maintained the bark on my brisket. I love it!! The color is great!! I’ve been using it to wrap up crafts that I sell! As a parent, sometimes you look for things to be used “untraditionally”. This is an awesome roll that is huge and gives my children thousands upon thousands of hours of coloring. We had one day where we put the paper across our entire living room and the kids had a blast decorating the floor.

Used YRYM HT brown butcher paper for kids crafts. They had almost as much fun with the cardboard tube packaging that it came in! Was what I needed to take my brisket to the next level. This is a great product. Used it smoking a brisket and it was above and beyond my expectations.  I have absolutely have no negatives concerning this product. It were well packaged, work as prescribed in the description and delivered a sensational cook. I used the paper for the first time yesterday. And it worked just as advertised. I maintained the bark on my brisket. I love it!! The color is great!! I've been using it to wrap up crafts that I sell! I haven't actually used this paper yet, but it should work well for wrapping prime ribs and such for cooking in the oven. It will also work well for an additional layer of protection on meats in the freezer. This is exactly what was recommended by Aaron Franklin of Franklin's Barbecue in Austin Texas for smoking brisket.

 YRYM HT Butcher paper for smoking works great with our smoker. Seller has been excellent with info. This is a great product for the price. This is exactly what I was looking for to make my brisket. be nice to have a way to cut product. will be using for grilling. Channel your inner John Mueller or Aaron Franklin by wrapping your brisket in this paper during your smoke, you won’t regret it. I think the bark had better texture when wrapped in this paper as opposed to foiling. During the after cook resting period the paper works great for that also by not softening that precious bark too much. I like that it is USA made and food grade. Buy it! Love the heavy paper, and the nice roll it comes in.

Great wrap for brisket, etc. I double wrap but probably not absolutely necessary. I wish it were more cost effective. The shipping tube makes a good storage container as you use it up. Excellent product for barbecue use. Good strength and durability for intended purpose. Love the butcher paper. It gets the brisket over the hump and finishes the meat with ease.Used it twice so far and it is fine wrapping brisket and ribs. Price is very good too. Would reorder. Like the texture, strength, consistency. Just what I needed to finish my brisket like the pros. Ribs are one of my favorite things to cook and for years I wrapped them in tinfoil as one of the final steps. The result was ultra tender ribs minus the delicious bark (crust) which I worked so hard to achieve. Now for the first time I can have the tender ribs while maintaining the delectable bark. This butcher paper worked great. I wanted a tube to keep it in for storage and it came with that and the paper was a great substitute for tinfoil.

没有评论:

发表评论