2019年9月16日星期一

BBQ grill mat is so perfect for baking or grilling food

I heard about YRYM HT grill cooking mat and decided to order after an enthusiastic recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed! We've used the YRYM HT® several times as an oven liner to contain cook-overs and it worked as advertised and was VERY easy to clean-up. 95% of the residue rinsed off (we didn't allow it to sit for very long after the completion of baking) and the remainder washed off with ease. Note: We did find that YRYM HT seemed to work with our oven better when cut down (as opposed to using it full size as received) to allow heat to flow evenly in the oven. We cut ours in half to fit inside our largest cookie sheets. Next test will be outside on our gas grill.... (Revision 3/12/2018) THE MATS, USED ON THE GAS GRILL ,PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS! Food cooked nicely, with no stick and easy cleanup. I cooked on the grill with the grill cooking mat on three separate occasions (fish, hamburger, sausage) with perfect results each time!

Tried YRYM HT BBQ grill mat with some chicken tenders and they work. The chicken cooked evenly and the cleanup was easy since it all practically fell off. The best part is the chicken came out juicy and I didn't have to clean the grill. My daughter used them to bake cookies in the oven and I used them to cook pork chops on the grill. No grease or non stick sprays needed and it cleans up easy. Would definitely recommend this product to friend and family. Worked great! Cooks evenly and easy cleanup. Would definitely use it again! Great product helped me from losing my cut vegetables while grilling. Cleaned up super easy. Highly recommend for all that like using the Grill and have trouble with sticking. I bought these to grill up some fish, because I've had a hard time keeping the fish from falling apart. They made it easy and performed as advertised.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat makes baking and grilling SO easy! I don't have to use aluminium foil or worry about scrubbing down my grill anymore, just have to lay this down and cook right on it! Cleaning up afterwards is super easy as well because the copper mat washes in the sink, cools to the touch VERY fast, and nothing gets stuck on it. Also, helps cook evenly across a grill with hot spots. I've grilled steak and chicken kebabs with no issues so far! Highly recommended! Works great. Baked some salmon (no skin) on this and had zero sticking issues (something that was a problem with tin foil). It's more durable then I expected, and cleans very easily. Used to cook fish on the grill. I needed to trim the mat to fit my odd size grill. Worked great and cleaned up easily.  BBQ grill mat is so perfect for baking or grilling food.. we really love it.. it's washable and big enough for our oven and the good thing is you can use it many times as long as it looks ok.. the food is well cooked and not burned.. it's perfectly cooked. No stain and just put it in the faucet it will easy to clean.. the good things is after u use it..its not that hot so no need to use hand gloves. amazing. Worth buying for.

The size of YRYM HT grill cooking mat  was the deciding factor for me. I've tried the standard size mats before and I found these to be better and easier to work with. Came with very well written instructions that are simple to understand. I bought these mats because they are extra large. My wife ordered others before and they came way too small for my grill. These mats cover the entire grill and work very well. I gave the second one to my wife who bakes with them. Really happy with the product. Good quality and will be a repeat customer.

没有评论:

发表评论