2019年9月26日星期四

HTVRont transfer tape is a must for vinyl project

HTVRont transfer tape arrived on time, and was what was advertised. There was more than I thought would be there. Great value.New to making vinyl transfers. Learning curve was very short. Easy to use and so far looks like a quality product. Looking forward to creating many new projects. This is my 1st time purchasing and I will be buying more! I'm a vinyl cutting newbie and originally used cricut transfer tape. While it did the job it's expensive and extremely sticky which caused bubbles and it was hard to peel. This tape worked like a charm it easily transferred on to my kitchenaid and the lines were easier to view. It did come with the scrapper however I used my cricut one since it's got a sharper edge compared to the other one. Plus you get way more for your buck! I gave HTVRont transfer tape a try after being steered away from other brands. The grids are awesome and save so much wasted tape. It is also reusable a few times. After I use it I simply put it back on the paper or tack a corner to my desk and use it again.Great product. Love the grid on the tape, it makes lining things up so much easier.

Definitely HTVRont clear transfer paper works really well with my vinyl! Super easy to use and I love the little squeege it comes with. I’ve transferred two vinyls onto water bottles and both times it picked up the vinyl easily and transferred on the water bottle with no bubbles and peeled right off, leaving the vinyl there. I used the squeege to make sure it would stick to the water bottle. Also use alcohol to wipe down the surface beforehand. I really like this transfer roll. I was hesitant to buy off label but I’m glad I did. I find it’s much easier to work with than the actually Cricut brand. I love this transfer tape the best I have worked with and can reuse a lot for more then one project. Better than the red grid stuff. The only thing I can’t get it to work on is glitter vinyl but that’s the case with a lot of transfer tapes. The took it comes with works great as well. Will definitely purchase again. I’ve tried different products for my vinyl and this is the best clear transfer paper. I have no complaints. And recommend this product.Love this transfer tape. But it is very sticky. I can use a piece of it 3-4 times before throwing it away. Very good quality!

HTVRont HTV is excellent transfer tape . I keep a full roll at all times. Highly recommend. This transfer tape was perfect! Just enough stick to adhere to vinyl lettering without any damage to the vinyl itself. I will definitely be buying this again! Nice that it has grids and I can see through it. Can re-use it several times. Works much better than other brands I've used. Will buy again. I’m fairly new to the world of vinyl. I was struggling to find a transfer tape that was easy to use. I had tried cricut and while I love the machine the strong bond transfer tape bonded a little too strong often tearing my images. This transfer tape is very easy to use and included a squige to aid in smoothing wrinkles. This is a good quality transfer tape. Easy to see grid. Highly regarded. Great product. Can reuse pieces several times. Love the gridlines. Great for using with my cricut projects. Great buy! More bang for my buck versus buying it in the craft stores. And shipping was fast. Will definitely buy again. This transfer tape not only gets the job done-it’s durable and lasts me a good 3-4 months for all of the projects I do on a monthly basis.

I am new at this, therefore, I do not feel qualified to review or judge the product. Grid lines are a nice touch. Blue is okay. Holds up nice and comes off vinyl rather great when needed as well. I just tried this the other day with Cricuit vinyl. I must say it worked really well for that usage. It wasn't too sticky for when I was applying it onto the project. And I love the little tool that comes with it! So handy! This is a Christmas gift for my daughter so I can not answer any of the questions.  I would try this (for cost reasons) since you get more feet per roll. The vinyl will stick to the transfer tape, but won't pull away. Definitely going back to the Cricut brand; this isn't worth my frustration. The grid option is great and the tack is perfect. Used it for craft project for 3rd class. Worked well and easy to use. Very easy to work with for etching projects. Holds the vinyl well when transferring tiny intricate pieces, but it lets go when it's supposed to. I love it! On the durability will see how that works, only time will tell. Best vinyl transfer..you will find cheaper but you will wish you hadn't. Great quality! Very good transfer tape.

没有评论:

发表评论