2015年4月24日星期五

That would be pretty adorable

I'm glad they finally added the ponytail with bangs ~ wanted that since I played the game.  Japanese style clothing. Does that mean we could see Samurai in the future??   I would lvoe for Samurai to be in this game. Could use FFXIV gil  more tank classes.

 They'd look great but i buy FFXIV gil  hoped for a few spiked hair for female miqo'te.. I was never able to beat the game before I moved and I don't have enough money for Internet so I was hoping if someone could tell me a site or perhaps a book that tells the story.  I'm gonna come back to the game just because these are adorable. XD You better have my Gil hehe!!

 That would be pretty adorable.  We get 2 instead of the usual one D: I am for sure going Pigtails. Needs another long male hair.  

没有评论:

发表评论