2015年4月12日星期日

Great descision on your part Neople

As I said, I'll play anyway, just wish the FP limit would be 50 or 100 points higher.
And what do racist and rape jokes have even to do with this? &buy DFO Gold;Love me some backbones !

Great descision on your part Neople i am backing you 100% on this .
A product cannot please everyone , and trying to do so might simply end up apealing t oa non loyal fanbase whom while huge to begin with will dwindle to nils in a matter of week .

For now and ever, keep it up and so shall we ! To be honest. I actually liked the FP more than I did the blitz. I respect Lee's decision on this and fully respect it. In a sense, the game wouldn't be a game if there was no restriction in it's own origins. As a person and a gamer, I have a life, and times, I need to sleep. This game heavily balances that notion so I may miss out on some things cheap DFO Gold, but you know.. I'm actually cool with that, as long as I can have another shot at it again sometime.

没有评论:

发表评论