2015年4月6日星期一

spriggan of FFXIV

 I finally got this game today for PS4. I tried the free two week version in early February and really liked it.   I wish there was a spriggan themed costume with this event... actually they should have made spriggans a playable class and a FFXIV Gil spell that makes spriggans and a spriggan city where spriggans sprig around all day. squenix why don't you listen to your fan base.

 Seems cool. I'm gonna check it out in a few. Seasonals are usually nice. Sorry! They didn't give me enough inventory space to carry the necessary items of the game let alone carry seasonal stuff. I don't have time to be a spriggan or buy FFXIV Gil room for more junk that I can't sell at some point. I am glad some enjoy the festivities.  I never do the seasonal events lol...I just don't care about that.   I was transformed into a Spriggan awhile ago on FFXI.

 I suppose I should get the items because they're rare and seasonal.  I really enjoyed this year's event. Didn't really see where it was going until it got there.

没有评论:

发表评论