2015年4月22日星期三

crowing weapon

can u make it downloadable on a single link or files. i'm having problem when downloading by launcher.  i messed up with the growing weapon lol but knight class is pretty fun, i like the avatars i mixed the avatars & the cape from the first DFO Gold one on my dark knight, (should have put the crowing weapon on the knight or another new character lol).

The whole "can't get online to play because somehow my patcher is broken" part is what I like most.  Report was already sent, and yes, i tried that and other suggestions made by the community in the reddit as well. Nothing worked. Also, that post is for a problem with running the game caused by the post-processing of the DFO.exe, not the launcher/patcher itself. From what they replied to me on my ticket, it seems to be a problem related to their anticheating system, but still no solution whatsoever..

 Found a way around the problem on the dfonexus forum, thanks anyway Bastien Shibarin . I voted for tower because i finally got something else other than dailies to do on a lvl 70. I'm a sader and it's incredibly hard lol, i hear that this is ToD buy Dungeon Fighter Gold from 85 balance which makes no sense if that's true lol smh.

没有评论:

发表评论