2015年4月21日星期二

DFO Tower of Despair

I enjoy the game, pretty sad theres a lot of assholes starting to appear...incredible how toxic people can be even on a OBT...  It's annoying when I'm running dungeons with my lvl 70. Tears drop. My striker who has the weapon buy DFO Gold ... no tears drop lol Tower of Despair is still a pain but I like the second chances.

 I would love if I could either transfer my dragon tears between characters or enroll another character in the Dragon Weapon event DFO Gold. I have the weapon on my Priest, but I like playing as the new Knight.

And they are going to the Material Area too, not the Use Area.  We all love new characters. But I want to see one thing. An animal class like a wolf or if my personal favorite "white tiger". The classes variety is what makes it awesome to play this. Good job Neople keep this up ad I'll recommend you to all my friends until they hate me.  knight class is best thing out of update, still upset about not having full cash shop still, and avatars with no stats? not sure why u guys not begging for money now, doing great job with the game, just have work on taking out those gold farmers, im still getting messaged by them and see them in town.

没有评论:

发表评论