2015年4月26日星期日

DFO can somewhat fill the void

Don't just look at this! Play now!

This is the ultimate action RPG that will survive till the end of time!

Is your body ready? Doubt it you will read this Dungeon Fighter Online but i just want to express my thanks in every regard .. bringing the game back .. not yielding to fatigue hatersFFXIV gil 
.. being exploiters ..etc .. Thanks for being there for us. Banning Exploiters ... whoops that came out wrong. My first MMORPG, now closed. I'm glad that DFO can somewhat fill the void, since the same friends that I played GC with play DFO. Whoo! I'm so happy that this game buy cheap ffxiv gilcame out again. Thank you so much Neople. If it hadn't come out, I wouldn't have been able to try this insanely fun game. All my friends talked about it, so I would be like: Can I play?

Didn't exist. Now it does  Thank you so much Dungeon Fighter Online  I really support what you've done for this game so far and I can't wait to see you do more!!!!

We are reading almost all replies here  Thank you for your sincere support! "That will survive to the end of time"  How ironic, since DFO came back right before Grand Chase closed.  A moment of silence for our former Nexon game brother Grand Chase who has now passed away.

没有评论:

发表评论