2015年3月15日星期日

FFXIV monk materia for novus

I'd want data. The fact of the matter is that Greased Lightning already gives you a ton of skill speed. Now I haven't mained MNK in a while, but as a NIN I can tell you that extra skill speed, at this point for me, only serves to make me outrun my Invigorate cooldown.

Additionally you have to consider whether or not spending your stat budget on crit or det wouldn't yield more dps than spending that budget on skill speed that could be easily made up with right-side pieces.

Thanks, there is only a little luck involved, as I am SBing i70 Dow accessories. A full right sides costs about 100K cheap FFXIV gil mats but produces on average 800K profit. Thus, each round gives me enough gil to buy another 1.5 Savage Might IV and sometimes I get my own in the process.

没有评论:

发表评论