2015年3月29日星期日

Final Fantasy characters

 xD can we customize some of the tracks in game plz. Will this be coming to the NA store? Can you have this be avaible for digital download on play store? (and other square enix music too)

Well, that's my money gone. Just like that. Thanks Square.  Bad design, Putting the line dead center I read it as Final Fantasy xiv.  I didn't know Final Fantasy characters looked like Assassins in AC.  If you played the game you'd know to buy FFXIV Gil they don't look anything like Assassins.  I don't play it because I don't play the Online Final Fantasys. So are we ignoring the fact this looks like an AC game cover?

Please add more things than just games on the APAC website cheap FFXIV Gil , it redirects me and I cannot buy it!  At least SE can give us decent music. Is there a preview of this anywhere?  Tim Van Holder makes a good point is it just the tracks shown or is there more? Kinda costly if that's the case... Going to cost me more money .

没有评论:

发表评论