2015年3月22日星期日

I can't even pre order from SE website

I can't even pre order from SE website at all cause I'm tied to EU region and the stupid EU store states clearly after attempting a purchase that Singapore or rather whole of SEA is outside the list of serviced countries!!! SE do something about it or you're gonna lose thousands of fan base  buy cheap ffxiv gil!!!

I've ordered my copy and can't wait to have that dragon sitting on my shelf. Absolutely love this game so imo it's definitely worth it. I'd rather spend the money on this than blow it on a couple of nights out!


The Collectors edition comes with full game + Expansion right? Or is the expansion alone?FF11 no1 wants your 14 crap! 1 month i played and got fully geared and FFXIV gil cleared all content! Too easy, too boring after that!nother addiotio to ff14ARR or brand new game? D; And more over. NOT ON STEAM?! Come on... i ardy brought FF14ARR 2 times... and only on steam i didnt had to verificate every log in / dc /relog my account~~


Sounds good, and if it will be on steam even after half years it's fine as long i didnt have to ver. my account D; For being a EU store, alot of countries are left out, like Sweden. I could get the lower price digital copy but none of the physical fun stuff.

没有评论:

发表评论