2013年7月9日星期二

no major changes are made to runescape


Anyone else remember when you used to  sell rs accounts see a kid with a skill cape and say this kids a badass? Remember the adventures traveling all across ***lenor walking when you were just starting the game? Remember the spirit of the game? No more.... We have skill capes from 1-99 in 3 days, we have 5 seconds to get from one end of the world to another, we have a game that has no challenge. I've seen a lvl 132 soloing bandos ffs! Some change is good but you shouldn't be able to achieve what used to take months in 3 days. I'm not aposed to Runescape accounts sell some lodestones but there are just too many. Please reconsider jagex, don't ruin the game that you created.

They should listen if they actually want more people to pay to gain more features and keep RuneScape online. And I could tell you the EoC Survey in the BETA is questionable at best too because of the obvious biases involved in that too. So again, I fail to see your relevant point.It's things like this that are the reason I spend most of my time in Old School anymore. When I first started there, I had to walk everywhere for three weeks straight. But that was part of my achievements, that I worked my way up to tele methods so I didn't have to walk anymore, and I felt satisfied and proud when I got my magic up to rs accounts for sale tele to places like Yanille and Ardougne, and did the quests for them as well. Also, it was nice to finish other quests that allowed me to tele to other places like the gnome stronghold and to use the fairy rings. Honestly, this game IS too easy anymore, and they keep making it easier all the time. You barely have to try to get to a 99 anymore, and the last three capes I got I felt like I hadn't earned at all. Sigh. Oh, well. They'll just continue to make it easier asd easier until no one feels like they're accomplishing anything anymore, and RS will die. But who cares? At least the Mod who runs Old School understands and makes sure that no major changes are made to the game so we can again play the rs that we used to know and love.

and differing opinions just reinforces the idea that the vocal minority is representative of the majority.

没有评论:

发表评论