2013年7月23日星期二

I have been playing for 9 years Runescape 3


Hey can u please help me my user name is threnduil i have just loged in to Runescape 3 and it seams my cash stack is gone i have just lost 18m and am not happy ok please fix and give me my money back plaease sell runescape accounts i enjoy playing it and will continuto.

Who here has lag problems with Runescape 3? Everytime I login, it lags up on me. How I miss the old days where Runescape never lags. whys it say when i try to set the price what i want it to be and it says"you got to finish rs accounts for sale what you are doing" and im not even doing anything?

Ive been playing for 9 years now, and im on the verge of leaving. Runescape used to be my FAVORITE thing to do. Why jagex, why do you throw massive updates like this that change the game COMPLETELY? why cant you just make worlds have the update. its pretty obvious over half the players don't like EOC. but do you guys care? your not showing it. I remember when world 1 was ALWAYS full. now today it had 200 people. That dosent even sound right. why not just leave rs2 as RS2 and put EOC on rs3? I remember when it was possible to pk. now pking is impossible. today I got 1 HITTED I repeat ONE HITTED by a ranger in the wildy. he just simply used some random EOC attack. Jagex, why are you guys pretending to be so oblivious to what we all want? we are the dedicated players. why do you keep changing the game personally for me, runescape was so much fun because I can get together with friends and go hang out in the wildy and pk sell rs accounts. but since EOC ive been doing nothing but skilling. simply because its impossible to play EOC. Runescape used to be simple. now theres so much new stuff I cant even keep up. If we wanted world of warcraft style PVP/PVM, we would go that. all im asking is for there to be some old school style combat worlds. The REAL RS2 worlds we all truly loved. We understand your hard work, but we just miss the game we love.

没有评论:

发表评论