2013年7月11日星期四

Bringing Home the Bacon - funny quest With really good rewards


I think this was a pretty cool concept of a quest and it's been rather nicely executed.

The humour was OK; sometimes I found Mod Wilson was trying to rs accounts for sale be funny, and other times I found myself laughing.

The story was awesome, just one thing: I think there was a lot of potential with the bacon addicts. You could have made that activity harder and harder by making them eat faster or so, or like pour different potions on the bacon for different addicts, like that stuff. Bit of a shame :p

Also, jay for the voicing, at points a bit messy, but overall great.

The length was short, but for a low level quest OK. I am a bit dissapointed you guys just gave us the planks and nails we needed for the machine. We really could have fetched them ourselves. Good thing we needed to sell runescape accounts get the onion and the wheat.

The rewards:
Pretty Awesome. Not too much XP, which is a good thing.
New food, some good music tracks (Although I'm not really into the voiced music since song from the depths, really hated that music track)
I believe we get an all new low level monster (Pigs weren't fighteable before, were they?) which is great.

Just, In my opinion the pet was unneeded, but oh well :p

Overall:

A bit short, but strong, funny quest, With really good rewards. I like the song at the end, enjoyed the quest!



没有评论:

发表评论