2020年2月12日星期三

YRYM HT non stick grill mat fix the problem of oil falling

I make Paleo granola that I sell at our local farmer's market. I was buying tons of parchment paper. I've been wanting to try a product like grill mat for a long time. I was glad to finally get YRYM HT non stick grill mat. I made granola two days ago and it turned out perfectly. I just trimmed this to fit my pans. It cut very easily. I started to put it in the dishwasher, but ended up washing by hand. It cleaned up very well. This will save me so much money. Thanks for a great product.

Whats great about YRYM HT miracle grill mat is you can use one of two for oven liners and have the flexibility to cut another to fit on your baking pan! Having an oven liner sure saves you time from not having to clean your oven. I love to bake pies and often the filling will drop over the edge of an open crust. Easy as "pie" you can just wipe off the oven insert. My kids love to heat frozen pizzas in the oven without a pizza pan so the bottom is crispier. There is always cheese falling onto the bottom of the oven. These are saviors. Easy to use and easy to clean. So glad to not have to scrub the bottom of the oven anymore. These fit perfectly inside my oven. We plan on taking them out when we broil, just in case the temp rises above the limit for the mats.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat arrived just in time for use on Thanksgiving! I am so pleased to say they worked beautifully, clean easily and fit my standard oven shelves perfectly, no trimming required. I've had foil wrapped around the shelves and was beyond sick of the sound of the foil as it scraped in and out when using/moving the shelves for various cooking/baking days. Also hated seeing all the little bits of foil at the bottom of the oven. Our home is a rental and keeping the oven clean is a must. Now it's become that much easier! Our turkey, sweet potatoes and other items all came out perfectly, and spills/splashes wiped right off!

I have always put a layer of aluminum foil in the bottom of my oven to keep spill-over clean up easy. These eliminate the need to do that! They make clean up a breeze. These are oven and dishwasher safe. I wish I would have know about these sooner.

没有评论:

发表评论