2020年2月3日星期一

YRYM HT copper grill mat makes grilling and cleanup easier

I love YRYM HT copper grill mat. Makes grilling so much easier and clean up is a piece of cake. Read the reviews carefully for other product before deciding on this one. Time well spent. Used one time do far. It was as expected. Kept steaks nice and juicy! Excellent Product. Mat cleans up easily. Leaves great grill marks on food. Keeps grill much cleaner. Great grill mats. I live in an apartment complex and use the shared grills. YRYM HT copper grill mat make for easy clean up without having to buy grill cleaning supplies. Easy to clean the mats off after too just soap and water and throw em in the dishwasher! Love them !

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is way better than I expected when i bought them. I have used these on the BBQ for chicken, steak, brats and veggies and nothing has stuck to the mat yet and everything so far has come out great! No issues with flare up from the grill either. I used a second one for inside and cooked some chicken wings on it and those didn't even stick. I'm super impressed by these. Cleaning these is pretty darn easy as well. only thing that i would say makes them hard to clean is well.. they are a mat so they are kind of hard to scrub BUT luckily there isn't a whole lot of scrubbing as things just pretty much wipe off.

I used a few times and YRYM HT copper grill mat works great. Used a sponge to clean still had some marks on miracle grill mat after cleaning. Can't really see ANY grill mats lasting a really long time just based upon how flimsy and thin they have to be made in order to transfer heat and grill marks to the food... But these are very nice so far. This product worked exactly as stated. I cooked one chicken on our bbq grill and one using the copper sheet. My husband couldn't tell the difference! Just as advertised. They work perfect for the grill. No more cleaning and also great for veggies. I have used it 3 times with tuna fish, shrimp, sliced potatoes and steak. So far completely satisfied also they clean up very easy with just a little warm water and kitchen soap. Love them.

I have tried several different miracle grill mat. These have been the absolute best. Much easier to clean and just do a great job! I was skeptical but once I used them I would never use anything else. There fantastic perfect for grilling, I highly recommend these.

没有评论:

发表评论