2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for Silhouette design

I use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape on my Silhouette designs that I have cut. It makes it much easier to transfer the vinyl onto whatever I am making.I love it, reusable & long lasting. Use s sharper pair of scissors to cut & you'll be fine. No backing & wayyyy easier to work with. Now I need a high track one to pick up glitter vinyl. Finally found good transfer tape that isn’t to sticky. Packaging came good too. Reusable more times than other brand as well. Previous brand wasn’t clear. Bring clear, it’s easier to place exactly where you want it. I like this product a lot.

I really like HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape!! It holds really well and it can even be used a couple times before you toss it. By far the  best transfer tape for vinyl I have found.  Used this for my vinyl crafts- it pulls the vinyl up and transfers easily. Used this with Vinyl and my silhouette cameo 3. It's really easy to use since it does have guide lines. If you know the size your cutting it shouldn't be a a problem. It doesn't have a paper backing. It's literally like a roll of tape. I have the cricut transfer tape as well but like this one much better. This transfer tape works great! I love having the grid to line up my designs. Love the grid on this which makes placement so much easier and ensures straight application! This doesn't have a backing, but works well if you're using the backing that the vinyl is already on or if you're just using for your own purposes. I'll be buying another roll soon! I use this a lot!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is so incredibly easy to use. I’ll never use another transfer tape after using this. I use this to apply my vinyl cut from my Cricut machine. I have been very happy with the transfer tape. I like the grid which helps me apply things evenly. I like the amount of stickiness- I have never had any problems with it being too sticky, and I can often reuse it up to 6 times. It's easy to cut into the right size/shape. Overall, I love this tape and will buy it again as I need in the future! I bought this after using another brand which I was unhappy with. This is easy to use and it has a grid on it you will find very handy when it comes to needing a line to cut straight. I will buy it again.

My wife loves HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape! We’ve bought rolls twice already. It’s very easy to use. Not overly sticky like some that rip the vinyl off when going to place something. My wife also likes the fact that it doesn’t come with a backing so she can cut any size she wants and place it without fighting to peal off the backing every time. Great product I will be purchasing again

没有评论:

发表评论