2020年2月9日星期日

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is great for VBS decorations and craft

Had a longing for “brown paper packages tied up with string” for Christmas this year. YRYM HT butcher paper roll was excellent. Good coverage and easy to use. Very pleased. The product it's self is fine. The way it is packaged and the sticker make it impossible to open without destroying the first 18" of the roll. I think this could be improved upon maybe some thin shrink plastic instead. We are using it mostly for sewing patterns. I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll for paint parties at breweries and it does the job! Keeps tables free of paint and makes clean-up easy! I would love for it to be a tiny bit thicker, but for the price, it’s perfect.

I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper works for what we need. We use it as a table cover so food doesn't get on table cloths. It works well for us. We used this to cover large picnic tables for an outdoor wedding. It was think enough and did not rip when we put on table paper clamps. I use this for my bird's perch that's almost 3-4 feet. To keep the base clean. I was initially buying wax paper from Walmart so when i saw this product i thought this definitely worth it and it has lasted me for months. So I'm glad i bought it. Our church used the brown butcher paper as VBS decorations. It stood up for over a week with little kids coming and going. Will use again in the future! Love how adorable this paper was! We used at this to make tree vines for our vacation Bible school.

I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll to cover my 400sf sewing table. Very durable and as it doesn't rip easy when I move boat seats during reupholstering. Great for eating crabs. Sturdy and holds up to moisture. Also great for gift wrapping. Love it. Love the length and feel it was a good deal. Concerned it's not as thick as I'm use to for craft day painting but time will tell. Otherwise it will be great for wrapping gifts. Good quality! Exactly what I was looking for! I'll be ordering more when we need it!

YRYM HT brown butcher paper was awesome. Easy to work with. We wrapped boxes with it for signage then used it to cover stacks of chairs to create “mountains & hills.” Crumpled it up and gave it some love before attaching to chairs and over boxes. Then added faux plants. Like I said it took a beating. It held up great without tearing unless we wanted it to tear. Just as described. Works great between garden rows with grass on top as a weed barrier. My photographer went table to table after the wedding to take pictures of the fun creations. We also had some left over for other events.

没有评论:

发表评论