2020年2月16日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is easy to cut, weed and transfer

I really am impressed with HTVRONT heat transfer paper vinyls. I have done a vinyl for advertising a business, a “family tree” for my hallway, and I plan on doing a lot more projects. I do wish the more popular colors like black and white had more in the pack but other than that it is a great buy! Great selection of colors to choose from and they adhere very nicely. HTVRONT heat transfer paper works as well as name-brand and seems to be very durable. Good array of colors.

I was very impressed with HTVRONT set of heat transfer paper. Good amount of sheets and different colors. The only issue I had was some of the vinyl the backing stuck but it was on thinner letters so I can see why and how it happened. I would recommend HTVRONT heat transfer paper. So easy to cut weed and transfer!! worth every penny! Such pretty colors! Very shiny the gold and silver are very pretty! Great deal!! Works great! I bought HTVRONT heat transfer paper pack if vinyl when I got my Cricut. I’m very happy with it. When I did the mug with lots of writing I did have to use the washi tape setting. I have forgotten and put all the mugs in the dishwasher and the design still looks great.

I got a Cricut for Christmas & of course wasted no time searching for vinyl. I was nervous about HTVRONT HTV vinyl due to some of the reviews, but I found it a great value & very easy to work with. Small pieces is easy to work, sticking, This is the best heat transfer vinyl ever. My opinion? Would purchase again! Great value and way to get a large variety of colors. Can be a bit tricky to get off the backing paper at times. I was iffy on this at first but after using it, was amazing! Weeded extremely well and was super easy to use! Super easy to weed, sticks well to surface. Lots of color in the package. Great price and quality. I recommend it very very much.

Loved the color range and multiple choices! Came packaged very flat and well insulated! Great vinyl, we have used this on different surfaces and it sticks really good. Easy to work with and weed. Wide variety of colors. These vinyl sheets worked great! I used them to make Christmas signs and ornaments for gifts and I was very pleased. Lots of great colors too!

没有评论:

发表评论