2015年5月31日星期日

FFXIv Summer Fest

Oskar Morales - Do you have proof? Because I've been following FFXI for the past 5 years and I have seen no such comment.  I've been following and playing this game since it came out and I know a dead game when buy DFO gold I see one when you log in and search your entire server and there is like maybe 1800 people 1600 of them in Jueno it's dead. I don't know what to tell you other that you're wrong for thinking that it's going to end in November. The online community, while not nearly as strong as it was in 2004-2006, the fact it still has more people playing than 80% of active MMOs in the market, the future of FFXI is still good, despite what you want to think.

Awesome, so people complain about this game just like they do on WoW. Does anyone know when the Anniversary is or when the next Mog Bonanza will be? OR when Summer Fest is? With all the fireworks and funky music.  So much misinformation and whining. No, the game isn't being shut down, it's never going to be free to play, and as far as I'm concerned, XI crashed on 360 about every half hour anyway. Calls misinformation, then spreads more. GG. I played on 360 for many years, hardly ever crashed. You should work on your reading comprehension there, friend. Didn't notice where I said "as far as I'm concerned"? Tim, we know. That's not the same as the servers going down entirely. This game is still raging every single day. Log on, find a good linkshell, and play. It's that simple. Phoenix Server~

Why are you guys still promoting FF11 when I heard that you will be shutting buy FFXIV Gil it down. They aren't shutting it down, they are just dropping support for PS2/360 next year. PC will continue being supported as long as people still play the game.

I have a 3 year old netbook that can run this game on max settings, so I'm pretty sure that any PC built in the past 10 years can run it.  I never been any good with PC I've always been a console person unless there is a way to link my Xbox controller to my PC then I'll consider it other then that I'll be more and likely switching over to the FF 15 online. Game is dead. And the people still "playing" are afk half the time. Almost time for the basement dwellers to experience sunlight again.  You can use your Xbox 360 controller on the PC version, but it seems it will require some work on your part. There are many posts if you google "Using xbox360 controller on pc for FFXI". Here is one on a forum: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10... no dont shut down server most likey will merge server.  They're not shutting servers down in November. They are doing the Final expansion then besides a few updates to fix bugs. Not shutting down servers just end of line with story that's all, but long has game still making money no decision is final, always chance they could change mind 6 months time. No, they said that they are shutting the servers down in November. ; ;


没有评论:

发表评论