2015年5月18日星期一

skills for level DFO Ranger

Brendan Creek, Rangers don't need more skills in their non-awakened kit/mechanic because they have a lot of skills. People just don't know how to cope with them. Rangers have enough skills but people going to complain about cheap DFO Gold wanting more so they can be broken and OP. But I do think some of the skills need to be cancelable or have additional effects. Jack Spike is rarely use in PvE (for me) and it doesn't have any extra effect besides cancelable. Maybe it's because it's a beginner's skill/launching skill (although they have Rising Shot for launch starter). Windmill is their core melee (my shitty opinion) because I spam the hell out of it DFO Gold (because the AOE is great and I can move around with Windmill) when it's off CD (obviously I max Windmill). But, uh, I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Ranger needs extra effects in the skills they already have instead of adding more. If Neople decide to add at least one or two or move around the skills, that's fine because Launcher didn't have Grenade Launcher skill until years later. In the past when Nexon ran the game, there wasn't any "Stylish" passive to enable me to do flashy tricks like kick skill into shooting skill or Headshot during Backstep buy DFO Gold.

Brendan Creek, I don't know about you, but my Ranger's decent. Maybe it's your equipments and skill build. I don't know. I soloed with my MRanger to Lv55 in the past week. Also didn't refine anything, just bought cheap pink revolvers. *shrug* Oh yeah, I had my Lv70 Asura to help in the Support system so that made it every easy to solo. Maybe that's why.

Alright I'll give it a shot. I gave up on my first (neople dfo) ranger and just switched him to spitfire but I made another in an attempt to figure out what I'm doing wrong. He's currently 47. Our builds are pretty much the same except I don't max the kicks, I don't have BBQ or use Gatling but I have grenades instead. Oh and I have max phys crit (obviously)

没有评论:

发表评论