2015年5月27日星期三

A Realm Reborn for fucks sake

Let this song be sang trough the skies Ryan! 'Group hug'!  I thought they same thing as soon as the song started. Another recycled classic... He has composed most of the music for years....so just like other famous composers, they usually mix stuff up with old to make a new. I thought just the same because it does sound like chrono cheap FFXIV Gil trigger. It is not uncommon for the same base, or same cords to be used in music. Most music is like that to some extent. That being said both of the references in here are SE properties. Reuse of properties and content for different things has been part of what helps keep Final Fantasy going due to its familiarity when a new story is created. I thought the same thing! No wonder I had goosebumps for 5 minutes straight. This is really....lackluster, compared to the heavensong we heard months ago :I

the actually video is pretty cool tho- very nice tease~  I thougth buy FFXIV Gil so too. and I think they did much better with the one from A Realm Reborn.. Answers" is a tough song to follow up. This is still completely beautiful. Nobuo Uematsu and Susan Calloway have done it again! An amazing pairing!UST A HEADS UP! SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't beaten the main story yet! Lol Yep it spoiled it for me I haven't finished the main story you'd think they would mention it for fucks sake.

How many times are you going to make us watch her die ??!! Final Fantasy has always been great with their soundtracks. But why does Namano have to die!? I kind of unfortunately agree. I love Susan's voice and love Nobuo, but after the epicness of "Answers" and the Ishgard theme / trailer music I was not expecting this to be such a slow boring song to be the main theme. Final Fantasy has always been great with their soundtracks. But why does Namano have to die!?

没有评论:

发表评论