2015年5月10日星期日

DFO King of Fighters

First of all, I love you neople, I like what you had done for DFO, you guys are awesome and did great. But I feel unfear to us, to all of the DFO fans if the dame gold seller just keep selling black DFO Gold . And now the gold price just drop to 10m/1$, which will destroy the DFO again definetely. I am chinese and I know some online bias of Chinese which is really bad, but I just wanna say something"not all of us are the bad guys who ruin the game, some are still good player. I heard someone are talking about gold seller and they had already bought 8000m gold. I am not sure that is ture or not, but I fell terrible. And I know some of the player are still playing with hack, they got ban before, but you release them. Game should not be evaluate by MONEY. pls do something....if the situation just going worse and you guys are not gonna do anything cheap DFO Gold on May 15th.....I will choose to leave, which is the only option that I have,sorry.

 i want a grappler skill just like Clark specials in King of Fighters, where he throws the opponent Up, then he gets him right before he fell and throw they to the ground or throw him up again.

Also a Nen Master kamehameha would be fun too.

and a Bows for gunners would also be great. but would require a completely class redesign i guess buy DFO gold.

 Soul Benders: There Circles actually move with them, would be cool for 2nd Awakening. When we cast a circle, it moves along with the character. Or some more sword skills.

没有评论:

发表评论