2015年6月4日星期四

pre order heavensward my CE digital download for PS4

And on the market that dress will only cost for the low low price of 1000000 gil !!! Oh gosh, you think that's a lot of gil. Your comment made me more frightened now buy FFXIV Gil . That's actually pretty cheap for in demand glamours. Also depends on how easy it is to get.  Yeah glamor stuff is actually more expensive than that, have you seen gear augments for dyeable relic.  Christ thats too much time , I'm having trouble affording Novus stuff . Likely its gonna be for the summer event.  Man, I really need to get a sub again for this game, miss playing it! Argh, Guys I really want to get back into a realm reborn but I need to replace my playstaion. I have a gofundme page if any one would please help support the cause or spread the word I will help in game as much as I can.

So basically the woman get awmazingly beautiful dresses and the men get to look like aladin cheap FFXIV Gil. Thanks SE.... Oh these are awesome! They make me glad I've got both a male and female character to wear them! I would love to play this again but i don't have the split second reaction time or the large amount of time required unsure.

I can't wait to get to lvl 50 so I can get glamours and have sexy armor. mg I wish it was that easy I'm level 50 and still haven't . That level cap increase to 60 in the expansion though. I want to pre order my CE digital download for PS4 now, so I can enjoy the new expansion too . This makes the wait for Heavensward even longer~ I can't wait to finally be able to play.  That dress. It will be mine. Thank you for finally introducing a "sexy" glamour that I can actually feel classy wearing. heart. No it will be mine. In jet black let the good times roll. Thank you for finally introducing a "sexy" glamour that I can actually feel classy wearing.

没有评论:

发表评论