2015年6月25日星期四

Mogstation ps3 version

It would be nice if SE would stop making buying/pre-ordering/registering so damn complicate. Only company I know who has it this bad. Other than that, love the game, and love the expansion so far. You guys gotta work on buy FFXIV Gil customer support and tech issues. I wish i could like this a million times. They do it's called a forum. That orange button on the Mogstation was seriously easy to miss. You guys should just set up a live chat support feature that actually helps and works. Can we get this character creation restriction thing under control, please? Trying to get a friend of mine onto Exodus and every time she tries its closed out.

Have her try in the morning on Sunday or after midnight during the week. Those are the best times to make a character if you have to make one on a server that is very full.  It's not hard. Just do it at an ungodly hour buy FFXIV Gil . Maybe work on your servers? It'd be nice if I wasn't randomly kicked for no reason. . Yeaaa Yea I think everyone knows that. I said "for no reason" as in I'm in a dungeon and get kicked or I log in and start a quest and get kicked. Obviously I wouldn't complain over something as petty as afk kicking lmfao.

How about the silver chocobo feathers my wife gets them last night I got nothing so what the hell. i have ps3 version i buy a ps4 my question is i have to buy the ps4 version ? and to change to ps4 in my account i have to log in in the ps4? If you have the PS3 version, I believe you can upgrade it to the PS4 version for free, not sure if that feature is still there. If you buy the PS4 version, you will still have the license for the PS3 version.

Pretty much, if you bought the game individually for each platform, you own the licenses for them, and can log into the game with cross-play, unlike Elder Scrolls Online, where Xbox, PlayStation, and PC are not cross-play.

没有评论:

发表评论