2013年6月15日星期六

Xbox 360® and PS3™ Preorder Items


This is a spectacular way to frustrate and annoy long term fans and players of the game.  While nothing is game-breaking in terms of quality at all, things such as shoulders with move speed and included angelic wings are a slap to the face of existing players.  Yes, one must preorder, but preordering is not paying more for the game like the Collector's Edition.  Fantastic.

Would like a new way to get the angelic wings for the PC version without upgrading to the collector's edition diablo 3 account sale.
anyone notice Drake's amulet is really a ring? ;D

They reference in the description that it is an homage to Uncharted, in which Drake, the main character, wears a ring Diablo 3 item on a leather cord around his neck, turning a ring into a necklace or in this case, amulet.



Thank you! Cant wait til I get my hands on my pre-order now haha! 3 months ago when I pre-ordered my copy for PS3 was just the Infernal Helmet, now I get all this?! You guys rock my socks. You made this fan very happy! PC was fun but since I play HC, with all the problems and frustration I suffered, won't be picking up D3 again til console release cheap d3 gold. Thanks again TEAM D3 and BLIZZARD! If not for this console release, my Diablo days would be long gone! Well kinda, I still play D2 (>_<)

-A very anxious fan




没有评论:

发表评论