2013年6月24日星期一

passive skills recommended for barbarian in Diablo 3


PASSIVES - VIABLE:

This passive is surprisingly good and if you have gear that increases the health you get from health globes, it becomes even better. I sometimes pick it up if I know I will be facing a lot of mobs. The more adds are there to Diablo 3 items buy, the higher is the chance of you getting a health globe.


I was using this passive for some time instead of Relentless. I thought to myself: It is better to prevent  the situations in which I am below 20% HP, so this passive will help me achieve that right? Short answer cheap D3 gold: No. You will be on low health a lot of times anyway. Nevertheless, test both passives out and decide which one suits you best. If you are low on resists, have higher physical res (or maybe have string of ears?) then you might consider picking this up in order to migrate some magic damage taken.


You might want to pick this passive up if you decide to pick Earthquake and Wrath of the Berserker at the same time. You will be able to enter god mode more often. Remember, your Earthquake and WotB are long cooldown abilities so once Diablo 3 account they are on CD, you become kind of useless. This passive will help you deal with that.


If you see yourself sitting on maximum fury all the time and if you lack some damage - this passive is great. If you do not use any fury spender, it is great as well and works very nicely with Battle Rage shout (BR costs only 20 fury and you will use it every 30 seconds, so do not worry abour your uptime on this passive).

没有评论:

发表评论