2013年6月22日星期六

Squeal of Fortune is good or bad for rs players


Unfortunately, I am not rich in real life, so I wont be able to buy spins and obtain this item. I know people will say you can still get it without buying spins and you have a chance to get the bottled genie from daily spins. But in reality it is probably too rare to get without buying runescape account spins.

I miss the updates where everyone had equal chance to get items in game, rather than this new way where you have to pay jagex money now.

Are you serious Jagex? Just remove the Squeal of Fortune already you're just ruining the game even further. Can you see now why the game is declining? Listen to the player's for once ffs.

The trust-trade scammers must be absolutely drooling over this: 'I'll trade you the piece you need for a piece you don't if you give me lots of money sell rs accountsfirst'."Please note: you can only trade lamp parts for other lamp parts, in equal quantities, and directly player to player."

lol this means I can't make loads of gp off it? Who finally grew a brain over there? I've been buying spins for ages.. taking advantage of buying runescape gold what you put on it.. making loads of gp. You people are literally selling it. I guess you see that now??


At least the bottled genies aren't tradeable (they AREN'T tradeable, are they Jagex?)

1 条评论:

  1. Thanks a lot for this awesome post, friend. It truly resonates with me, maybe you also like rsgoldaz.com

    回复删除