2016年1月15日星期五

Someone should totally gift me a Blade & Soul founders pack

 NA/EU aren't same as their regions, keep that in mind. they need to make money. They need to make money on a F2P game somehow unsure emoticon it's not really something that's needed, anyway. Yes, i understand that they need to make money in order to maintain the game. I just want buying premium membership monthly to be a choice not a necessity. You'll soon realize how important the wardrobe function is once your storage became full because of all the materials you get from drops / gathering mats / crystals / tiles etc BNS Gold .

Gimme that pc you're giving away so i can play.. haven't bothered with a pc in over 10 years but this gane looks amazeballs lol and i wanna play. Got mine already AND got my reserve names! I was so happy! Also got my vacation days for early release! A little sad, the head start is when i work at night lol.. but well i have my 2 characters name reserved rdy for to much fun when i back c: !!

Someone should totally gift me a founders pack so i can play on the 15th. Aren't you guys going to comment about the name reservation that someone of your crew did for money?  Loool, you people find literally anything to complain about, huh? Some people complain about anti-ethical actions from the company you put your money on, some don't Blade & Soul Gold .

 I reaaaalllyyy doubt he did it for money. What made you think he would?  I've played Aion for about 5 years and this kind of thing happens with NCSoft. They really do.  I believe some GMs have commented on the matter, stating they didn't want people to sell the names they reserved. I think I wont use my ture name , too many friends will find me in blade soul game. I was lucky enough to get mine (one that would've been taken instantly if i wasn't as fast as i was) but all of my others were gone so i didn't have a second and sat there trying to get another for a bit. Purchased the disciple pack installed game trying to reserve name and it just goes to a revolving screen with music. Cant activate account I believe till the 15th but was told i should be able to log in to reserve name.Any help wuld be grat..North America server.

没有评论:

发表评论