2016年1月22日星期五

Blade and Soul is Pay to Play

Can you make it "CLEAR" that Blade and Soul is "Pay to Play" .? Hey man, just an warning up ahead u might not play right the moment you done installing the game. U get queues, and all sorts of crashes. Same. My body is ready for this on the 19th xD.

Any idea why i cant post or comment in forums? thanks. I made a new account and same thing.Buy Blade and Soul Gold . We’re just 2 days from Launch! Get ready with our Launch Guide, and let us know in the comments below what race/class you’ll be playing! If u just add anti afk system in none of this long ass queue would have been happened, I love to move to another server but I'm already at 40 what's the point now.

There is a reason why I paid to be VIP but its already 2016 they should have known this issue for almost any popular games, it took them years to launch this game, and still haven't prepare at all. So far I have paid 145 bucks for the game there won't be no more in the future that's for sure.  I was just in the states for a holiday and people assumed I was from England and quite a few people had no idea even where Australia was! Everyone knew what kangaroos and koalas were though Blade and Soul Gold !

lets be real its not scare, its just prolly a check on servers how popular one is and or can get. also its just a gimmick purposely done to get people to buy 2nd and 3rd tier, its very apparent, why else would they make priorities queues. But hey, the people who paid more money and are Vip levels make sense to get in first they are supporting the game more. Sure that is right but Im asking to myself,with this huge queue And population why the game is not laggy? ^^ i play it already 2 days and i saw 0 lag in game.

没有评论:

发表评论