2016年1月25日星期一

Blade and soul New servers is good

New servers is good but at least give people the chance of a free server transfer, it's annoying to queve for an hour or more just to play and people rather go else where than wasting that time (means game will start if not already to lose players rather than gaining them) I have an unhealthy urge to buy the 365 membership Buy Blade and Soul Gold , just for that costume e.e But, 110$ for a costume? I cry.

 I think it is a marketing strategy that's why they don't increase the server cap that much so ppl will be force to buy VIP membership. This is just my perspective. I thought that too , but i have seen vip members complaining that they are waiting in the queue haha. Hahaha thats normal because the server reach it cap they will wait for a ppl to log out or get dc to get into the game thats why it takes to long to queue up. should have letting people jump between servers. The way i see it now, a lot of people will just give up because they cant even get on to play Blade and Soul Gold . I have a question about this error e02018 mrt thing, I completed the download and it works on my cousin's pc but when I play in a cafe shop it has this error .

My game crashes while I'm waiting for the queue. I waited 30 minutes and it loaded then crashed.  So I waited in queue for 30 mins, then it allowed me to play, for it to disconnect me again, for me to wait ANOTHER 30 mins. That's not really fair. I'm fine waiting for as long as it takes, but for me to wait AGAIN through no fault of my own really isn't fair, & no, I didn't lose connection. unsure emoticon

I'm currently in japan, got a founder pack and has been playing without issues. Can you help me with a bug?every time i type in my password they tell me it's wrong , but if i copy paste it it works.It's not a major bug,i can w8.I just want to know if i'm the only one.

没有评论:

发表评论