2016年1月11日星期一

is Blade and Soul Windows 10 compatible

Unless you consider xp boosters and a head start buy to win then there's nothing like that lol. HEY GUYS LETS ALL JOIN ---MASTER HONG--- server and fill it up to the max lets make a big community on this server so we can populate it with people. Because Wilson, it's the first server on the list, and the server that most likely the majority of people played on during the beta. I'll be headed 1 server down, and I hope people will follow suit so stuff is balanced.
I played on my previous computer Blade and Soul Gold , and it worked but would I be able to play on my laptop? I wanna make sure so I can try to get the name I really want reserved asap.is it Windows 10 compatible?  Yes it will play fine with those specs. The game works on Windows 10. When it is Janurary 11th, when Name reservation starts, Will we be emailed what our pins are to log in ? cause after I used the newest download for when game launches, I tried getting in game and it required a pin.

Thats what i meant, will we recieve the pin for tomorrow for people who got name reservations. Nope, you have to generate one in the promph screen or accesing your NCsoft account. Found it, but it requires my birthday I registered for my account, How do I find out what it is, cause i entered a random birthday. I've got a problem once i installed the game and i clikc to the desktop icon. It says it doesnt finds the NCLauncher.exe, which i dont have after the install Buy Blade and Soul Gold . I've tried uninstalling and installing again and the problem persists, any idea? Download and install this.

I've tried downloading the new client on to me and my husband's computers and keep getting errors at 44% download. Tried to do file repair and that gave errors also. Any ideas on how to fix it? BNS admin, is their any other way to download the game other than n BNS Lite...such as torrent. Because I am downloading the game since you gave the link (BNS Lite) but it stops and doesn't continue or some error pops up. Thanks in advance.

没有评论:

发表评论