2017年5月4日星期四

BNS Sweet Treat and Pure Affection

Dance your heart out with the return of Sweet Treat and Pure Affection sets in store until May 10! Bruh this costume design team.Only games that ever had me styling and profiling were Maplestory and Tera. I can strictly focus on gear because BnS costumes are hideoooooshhh They make things worse again thats it. What a waste. cheap Blade and Soul Gold idk male costumes might be opinion matter but female costumes are nice. The ones lately haven't been worth spending money on. But there has been a lot of good looking stuff over the last year.  The ones i've seen in CN were really good, but ive never seen this one. It's probably just an NA exclusive lol. Then again, i havent checked CN in a while.

Most of the asian costumes are better looking.. Like for example there are some K TERA has that NA TERA doesn't and some that EnMasse has redesigned and cropped for NA (making them poorer) looking, but that's NA for you. I won't be coming back to BnS until the gunner class they have is released lol.  You guys are killing me here. I play on a game pad and I need to be able to button map the tag/interfere key command in 3v3 because when I am just trying to do my rotation it tags me out when I don't want. It makes it damn near impossible for me to tag on my sin. SS backdash on a joystick it goes off when you don't want it too and needs to have the option to be able to remap that too. I tried remapping stuff but it shows keyboard commands not button ones and everything is like contextual skill slot instead of a proper labeling system.

blade and soul gold
添加图片说明

I main a wl but I actually have all nine classes. For the most part I do just fine with KFM, Sin and BM. Just the things I mention piss me off some days. I been picking up a lot with my sin with lightning build. I been winning a few pvp matches on my sin as well.  Just if the things I mentioned were fixed up better then gamepad would be a whole lot less frustrating. We drop a chest but need BUY the key to open, this game is all about money =x.  it's a free game. And their cash shop consists of cosmetics. I don't see a problem here. Sure, because trade gold for coins is a fair trade xD. Noe Abraham Gomez Perera You say like is easy to make gold for a casual player who doesn't grind his life in this game. Also last time i played the gold coins ratio for HM was retarded af.

没有评论:

发表评论